Career Discovery Sessions
Discover the career of your dreams!
What is it?
The Career Development Program Sessions are mainly aimed at all 2nd cycle students and 1st cycle finalists, but open to the entire student community, with the aim of helping them in the recruitment process and presenting the various activities that the Técnico Career Center performs throughout the year.
We want to help you plan the best way forward and support you in the goals you want to achieve.
The program of the sessions is as follows:
- How should I plan my professional career?
- What are the recruitment models used by companies?
- How can I stand out in a job interview?
- Presentation of the Career Development program and its calendar;
- Clarification of doubts and questions about the recruitment process.
The sessions take place on the Alameda and Taguspark campus and last for 90 minutes, with space for discussion and clarification at the end. This year, the session will take place in a hybrid model.
» 18th November 2021 | 12:00am | Salão Nobre (Campus Alameda)
» 2nd December 2021 | 12:00am | Room 1.38 (Campus Tagus)
You can register here
- October 2020 – “Técnico Career Sessions encourage students to make a career plan”
- October 2019 – “Técnico Career Sessions highlight the importance of preparing for the job market”
Career Center Team