In an effort to streamline and facilitate the creation of student organizations, the “Técnino Student Clubs” platform was developed, allowing, with low bureaucratic effort, small groups of students to form teams officially recognized by IST and to benefit from:
- Resources, such as IST spaces and support for activities
- Recognition as “Technical Student Club”
From entrepreneurship to computing, you can create a club where your idea can go further!
- Técnico Security Team Student Club
- Técnico BET Student Club
- Técnico Data Science Student Club
- Técnico Radiological Protection and Safety Student Club
- PharmaTec – Técnico Pharmaceutical Engineering Student Club
- Técnico Student Club on Mental Health and Inclusion
- Técnico Asian Student Club
- Técnico PhD Student Club
In order to proceed with the application, you should take into account the following points:
- Proceed with filling out the form;
- The club shall be, with justified exceptions, composed exclusively of students of the Técnico;
- The club must be formed by a minimum of 3 students;
- The group will be able to count on the collaboration of one or more professors from Técnico.
There will be two admission periods of applications for new clubs:
- Submission of applications: Until October 15th, 2021
- Analysis of applications and meetings with the NPE: From 15th to 12th november 2021
- Publication of results: By november 12th, 2021
Here you can find the Regulation of Técnico’s Student Clubs where all the information necessary for registration, proper functioning and fulfillment of rights and duties are detailed.
Follow this link to find the application form: Application Form
Career Center Team