What is it?
The Técnico Alumni Mentoring Program is a one-year mentoring program in which mentees will have the opportunity to be advised by a Técnico alumni to obtain guidance and support on the choices, paths and challenges of a specific profession and/or sector.
The selection and execution of matches between mentors and mentees will be developed by the Career Center team, with a focus on joining mentors and mentees with stories and interests as close as possible.
All Técnico students enrolled in order to obtain a degree can participate in the program.
As a mentee, you will experience a wide range of benefits as a result of this mentoring program, which can make a big difference in your life and career prospects, such as:
- Receive support to develop a career plan aligned with your goals and values;
- Explore the challenges of a particular profession or area of work;
- Boost your self-confidence for a successful career;
- Build an important network of contacts.
After the match between mentor and mentee, pairs will be invited to talk to each other and define what goals will be achieved during the Mentoring Program.
You can enter the program with a pre-defined goal or choose one with the advice of your mentor. With the goals defined, each pair will have the autonomy and freedom to define the next steps to be taken and the best way to continue the mentoring process.
5th edition of Técnico Alumni Mentoring Program:
- Until the 30th of September: Alumni enrollment
- Until the 30th of September: Student’s enrollment
- From the 2nd to the67th of October: Match making
- From the 9th to the 13th of October: Match communication
- To be confirmed: Program Presentation Ceremony and mentor/mentee meeting.
Alumni Registration: Here
Student Registration: Here
To learn more about the program, see the manuals:
Career Center Team
Alumni Mentoring Program