What is it?
This 2-day adventure is a career accelerator that puts you in contact with professionals from over 100 notable companies in Portugal. On the first day you explore your skills, ask questions, identify what distinguishes you from your peers and build your pitch. On the second day you have the unique opportunity to present yourself at a pitch table where representatives from various companies and former Técnico students will be present, who will give you feedback and advice on your pitch so that you can further develop your professional skills.
Taking part in the Talent Bootcamp will help you:
- Learn to look for work and understand how to prepare for interviews;
- Find out what roles companies are recruiting;
- Understand how you can apply to the dozens of job offers we have for you;
- Discover the challenges and opportunities for your talent;
- Meet several professionals from different companies and with different professional backgrounds, some of them former students of Técnico.
The Talent Bootcamp@Tecnico takes place twice a year at the beginning of each semester.
The 16th edition of the event will take place on March 10th and 11th, 2022.
- October 7th and 8th, 2021 – “Pitch Bootcamp@Técnico: connecting talent and career opportunities”
- March 25th and 26th, 2021 – “Pitch Bootcamp@Técnico: More than 170 professionals connect with talented students”
- October 8th and 8th, 2020 – “At Pitch Bootcamp we make the future happen” (1st online edition)
- September 27th and 28th, 2019 – “Pitch Bootcamp@Técnico: The bridge between talent and job market”
- March 1st and 2nd, 2019 – “These students are incredibly talented”
- April 6th and 7th, 2018 –“We know that we are good, but being here makes us realise that we are very good and understand why”
- October 27th and 28th, 2017 – “Pitch Bootcamp is about exploring yourselves”
- March 30th and April 1st, 2017 – “This is a very special place and you are really very good”
- September 30th and October 1st, 2016 – “Duas centenas de alunos no maior Pitch Bootcamp de sempre”
- October 23dr and 24th, 2015
- May 15th and 16th, 2015
- March, 6th and 7th, 2015
Career Center Team